Software Project Manager
Manage the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, and facilitating project execution and deployment.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope
- Leads the team through the project life cycle by planning, scheduling and tracking project plan
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility
- Define tasks and required resources
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project
- Providing feedback and support to team members
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of proven working experience in software development project management
- Advanced knowledge of project development life cycle, including the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple complex projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate business processes and recommend effective solutions
- Strong leadership skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proven self-management and team-management skills
- Proficiency with project management software and related tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization
- Experience leading projects involving microservices, docker and other modern web technologies and software solutions is a plus
- Can act as a mentor/coach and provide opportunities for team members to learn and grow personally and professionally