Solution Architect & Service Delivery
Solution Architect will be responsible for manage all pre-sales projects that are customer's related.
- Bridge the communication between Sales and Support Team
- Make sure all the processes of the customer’s requirement as smoothly as expected
- Give the full report on all projects’ progress
- Create Cloud Topology, Architect Solution, Handling Assessment to be converted to Project
- Lead Kick-off Meeting and Track on going Client-related Project up to finishing and documentation.
- Learn for new technology related to cloud and virtualization management, migration, and deployment.
- 3 years of proven responsibilities as a Project Administrator engaged in the Information Technology (IT) sector.
- Have an excellent understanding on hardware, software development and web technologies.
- Have experience and strong in IT assessment, IT topology drafting, solution formulation
- Have experience and strong in operation of Linux and Microsoft Operating System
- Have experience and strong in deploy and management for GCP/AWS/AliCloud.
- Have experience and strong in operation of Hypervisor (HyperV, VMWare, Proxmox, XenServer, LinuxKVM, Virtual Box
- Have experience and strong in Hosting area (Platform Management, Domain, and Migration)
- Have experience and strong in Data Center Area (Technical, Remote Hand, Monitoring)