Windows System Administrator
Assist in overseeing trouble ticket queues and resolve issues that our Tier1 support team is unable to resolve.
- Create and maintain necessary tools to monitor our network and ensure 100% Network uptime and delivery.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of wide array of servers and network related services such as physical & hardware layer, web /mail / dns / database services, routing / switching / load balancing / firewall devices.
- Assist in overseeing trouble ticket queues and resolve issues that our Tier1 support team is unable to resolve.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Have knowledge of Windows-based operating system such as Windows Server 2008/2008R2, Windows Server 2012/2012R2, Windows Server 2016, and Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Have a strong knowledge with Active Directory, various web server technologies such as IIS, ARR (Application Request Routing), PHP, NLB.
- Experienced with setting up highly scalable and highly available Microsoft database infrastructure such as SQL Server
- Strong knowledge with Hyper-V Virtualization technologies
- Experienced in managing and operating backup solutions, such as System Center Data Protection Manager, Veeam Backup & Replication, Acronis Cloud
- Have a strong knowledge in TCP/IP stack, Subnetting, DNS
- Working experience with Network appliances and networking devices such as Cisco ASA, Cisco Catalyst, Force10 Switches, KEMP Load Balancer, Coyotepoint load balancer,
- Sonicwall/Watchguard/Juniper/Fortinet appliances is a big plus