Operate and maintain corporate and customers network (switches,routers,firewalls and loadbalancers)
- Monitor the network performance and ensure the availability and reliability
- Plan and Design to achieve network efficiency in both latencies and hops.
- Operate and maintain corporate and customers network (switches,routers,firewalls and loadbalancers)
- Min Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 year of working experience
- Any network certifications are preferred
- English both spoken and written
- Positive attitude, responsible, fast learner, ability to work with others and independent
- IP network and IP infrastructure
- Cisco, Juniper and Force10
- VPN Related - Site to Site, Remote to Site.
- BGP, OSPF, IS-IS
- Layer 2 - STP, QinQ, dot1q
- HSRP, VRRF
- network troubleshooting and recoveries