Customer Service Supervisor
Provides direction to the Customer Service team by assigning, directing and reviewing work of staff. Supervisory duties include training, writing, conducting performance review, and assisting the customer service staffs in their day to day activities. Incumbents provide coaching and guidance to representatives. Duties also include resolving escalated customer complaints and disputes and handle difficult customer issues.
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback and assistance.
- Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service, company policies or any update needed.
- Managing Customer Service coverage and ticketing flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints
- Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
- Provide and compile all Customer Service Report activities
- Working closely with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is always being delivered
- S1 Any Major
- 3-5 Years in Customer Service/Call Center