Customer Service Staff
Act as the frontline of the company and ensure deliver Excellence Customer Service by answering any simple inquiries that a customer may have. And provides reactive support by working closely with related department to resolve the issues.
- - Answering inquiries from clients to address their needs, complaints or other issues experienced related to the products or services.
- - Providing efficient and appropriate initial reply to all incoming tickets from customers and assign the tickets to the related engineers.
- - Monitoring and follow up the incoming tickets to ensure the resolution and escalate them accordingly if needed by working closely with Engineering Team in order to provide further assistance in troubleshooting issues within the time limits (based on company’s standard procedure).
- - Identify and assess customers' needs or specific requests and escalate them to the related department accordingly.
- - Keep records of customer interactions in the system by following the step that agreed in SOP
- - Compile all personal activity report, personal journal and other report based on company’s standard procedure
- - Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication and go the extra mile to engage customers
- - Working closely with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is always being delivered
- - D3/S1 any major
- - 1-3 minimum experience